lunedì 23 marzo 2009

I like hands and K*** and i thank her for being my muse



So seeing as my main theme is nudity i had a few naked ideas floating about on my nudist beach of thought. But now i have been inspired by my muse , who happened to pose for me in the girls bathroom on E floor and i liked the picture i took so much i decided i'd develop it into a project. The thing that really jumped at me from the pictures above is the hands, i liked the idea that despite the nudity of her back the gaze of the viewer is caught by the position of the hands, they are suggestive and enable the contortion of the body in a fluid position that exudes sensuality. so i really liked and developed it into a chalk drawing on black card and i again did it in my book in oil pants as you'll see tomorrow seing as its book day, and you'll have to wait for tomorrow for me to divulge the project i have in mind...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento